Stitch your own rainbow of embroidered summer meadow flowers, inspired by walks along Worcestershire country lanes.
This summer meadow embroidery kit is stitched with sumptuous variegated rainbow colour hand-dyed thread in hot coral, neon pink, sunshine yellow, acid green and jewel-like turquoise. The meadow flower design is printed on delicate sage green brush stokes, on soft grey linen fabric.
The kit used 8 simple embroidery stitches and full instructions are included, making it suitable for beginners and pros alike.
- Printed design on soft linen – sage green brush strokes on a light grey background
- Perle number 5 embroidery thread in rainbow hues (bright pink, turquoise, yellow, purple and green) – beautiful variegated hand-dyed yarn by Norfolk indie-dyer Sandra Beech, more than enough to complete your kit
- 5 inch Elbessee embroidery hoop – made in the UK
- 1 number 22 chenille needle from John James
- Full printed instructions and guide to stitches
Stitching time: approximately 2.5 hours