Capture springtime with these embroidered meadow flowers in gorgeous greens, inspired by walks along Worcestershire country lanes.
This spring meadow embroidery kit is stitched with lovely hand-dyed variegated thread in a lovely array of greens, with the meadow flower design printed on delicate sage green brush stokes, on soft grey linen fabric.
The kit used 8 simple embroidery stitches and full instructions are included, making it suitable for beginners and pros alike.
- Printed design on soft linen – sage green brush strokes on a light grey background
- Perle number 5 embroidery thread in spring greens – beautiful variegated hand-dyed yarn by Norfolk indie-dyer Sandra Beech, more than enough to complete your kit
- 5 inch Elbessee embroidery hoop – made in the UK
- 1 number 22 chenille needle from John James
- Full printed instructions and guide to stitches
Stitching time: approximately 2.5 hours