A summery embroidery kit with a bright delphiniums design, inspired by the confetti fields in Wick, Worcestershire.
This hand embroidery design has a printed background of cerise, blue and purple brush strokes on pale grey fabric. It is stitched with beautiful hand-dyed variegated thread in bright cerise, teal and purple – and you have more than enough to complete your project.
Suitable for beginners, the embroidery uses two simple stitches (lazy daisy and stem stitch), with easy to follow stitch guidelines printed on the fabric, plus a detailed instruction booklet.
- 17.5″ fabric square with printed design
- 13m perle #5 variegated embroidery thread – hand-dyed floss by Norfolk-based indie-dyer Sandra Beech
- 5″ Elbessee embroidery kit – made in the UK
- 1 x #22 chenille needle from John James
- Full printed instructions with stitch explanations and diagrams
Stitching time: approximately 3 hours