A lovely house martin embroidery kit, inspired by the migratory birds that zip along Worcestershire country lanes during the summertime.
This embroidery kit has a printed background of grey/blue, earthy brown and white brush strokes, on soft grey fabric. It is embroidered using two simple stitches – stem stitch and back stitch – using shimmering hand-dyed variegated embroidery floss, in a bright blue colour. More than enough is included for you to complete your kit.
The kit is suitable for beginners and pros alike and comes with full printed instructions.
- 17.5″ fabric square with printed design
- 7m perle #5 variegated embroidery thread – hand-dyed floss by Norfolk-based indie-dyer Sandra Beech
- 5″ Elbessee embroidery kit – made in the UK
- 1 x #22 chenille needle from John James
- Full printed instructions with stitch explanations and diagrams
Stitching time: approximately 2 hours