An eye-catching clematis design embroidery kit, inspired by the colourful climbers growing in my garden.
This hand embroidery design has a printed background of bright lilac brush strokes on pale grey fabric. It is stitched with beautiful hand-dyed variegated thread in pink and lilac – with more than enough included within each kit to complete your project.
Suitable for beginners, the embroidery uses two simple stitches (stem stitch and straight stitch), with easy to follow stitch guidelines printed on the fabric, plus a detailed instruction booklet.
- 17.5″ fabric square with printed design
- 9m perle #5 variegated embroidery thread – hand-dyed floss by Norfolk-based indie-dyer Sandra Beech
- 5″ Elbessee embroidery kit – made in the UK
- 1 x #22 chenille needle from John James
- Full printed instructions with stitch explanations and diagrams
Stitching time: approximately 2,5 hours