This inspire fused glass pebble set was designed as a thank you gift for teachers or teaching assistants who inspire our children every day. This set includes a pebble with the word inspire and another with a blue and green glass star with silver sparkles.
These pocket positivity pebbles are designed to be kept in your pocket, bag, or even under a pillow. The glass is incredibly tactile – smooth and cool to the touch making holding the pebble relaxing.
- Hand cut, lettered and painted kiln fused glass pebbles – no two will be identical, a unique gift
- Pebbles are approximately 3 x 2cm for the word and 2x2cm for the heart
- Glass pebbles are 6mm thick and weigh approx 10g each
- Presented in a small linen drawstring bag
- Includes a note which reads ‘Keep your pebble close to hand and remember its message as you hold it tight’
- Packaged to fit through a letterbox
- Made to order so allow 3-5 days before dispatch
- Second class postage included.
- We are happy to send direct if the pebble set is a gift.
Fused glass is created by layering sheets of glass together and combing with glass powders and frits (granules) before firing in the kiln. This strength positivity pebble set uses clear glass with the lettering hand painted, using enamel and a star with turquoise and spring green frit with silver sparkle inclusions. They are then fired in the kiln so the writing will never rub off through handling.